PC Services @ GreggWilliams.co.uk
Do you have a PC or laptop / netbook problem? Don't know what to do? Scared it will cost the Earth?
Laptop, Netbook & PC Problems Solved.
This friendly and competent individual can examine your equipment, locate and diagnose the fault(s) and advise & repair. He has been gaining experience since 1998, beginning with assembling and configuring desktop systems through to a MEng Computing at Swansea University.
When a PC or laptop is new, the amount of installed RAM memory is just sufficient for it to respond smoothly but as it gets older and more used more applications are installed, newer programs have more demanding requirements. Both the Operating System (Microsoft Windows, Linux or Mac OS X) and applications are updated to fix bugs and security issues; all of which need resources. Suddenly your PC is significantly slower than it used to be! A touch of expert care and attention can restore have it like new, maybe a couple of inexpensive upgrades (typically RAM) can have it running faster than new.
Most PC problems that Gregg is asked to diagnose simply require something to be reinstalled, and not new parts. This means that many problems like no sound can often be fixed within a few minutes and virus removal within a couple of hours.
Such problems often include:
- Virus removal / Fake Anti-virus software removal
- Computer running slow
- Reinstall Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Restoring to factory settings (like new) and installing updates
- Memory & hard disk drive upgrades in laptops, all desktop hardware (Mainboard, CPU Processors, Video/Graphics) installed
- Printer / Scanner not found
- Laptop screen replacement